Fun and affordable multimedia solutions to engage with consumers
This past year, MVP Interactive worked with Cornell Athletics and their Friedman Wrestling Center renovation which was dedicated in November, 2021 and created a Player Showcase, and Historical Timeline.
MVP designed, created and installed multiple environmental wall and dimensional graphics throughout the facility along with several custom interactive platforms to celebrate the Wrestling program’s history, showcase past athlete accomplishments and promote their current student-athletes. Get an inside look of our latest work with this leading university.
- Developed a unique projection mapping experience that plays a highlight reel over the letters “Tradition never graduates”
- Designed, printed, and installed all of the large format printed images like the “Mt. Rushmore” of storied Cornell wrestlers, and other icon imagery throughout the center
- Fabricated a custom Trophy case showcasing all of the program’s accolades
- Designed and fabricated 3-dimensional backlit lettering such as the icon Cornell ‘C’, and a “numerology wall” documented key years of the program along with the number of Olympians and national championships
- Designed and installed privacy film on each window of the facility
- Fabricated digital display shrouds to match the aesthetic of the Friedman Center