MVP Interactive is an extended reality technology company that creates immersive experiences to amplify brands by blending real-world and digital environments. We specialize in building Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality, consumer engagement experiences across sports, universities, retail, entertainment, media, gaming, and more.
At MVP Interactive ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
To ensure success, you must exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and managerial quality to coordinate existing and new projects. You have a can-do attitude that works well with others in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. To be an outstanding project coordinator you will be someone who can work with a team of technical, creative and sales colleagues to see projects through from start to finish.
- We maintain a growth mindset: What can’t be built, will. What can’t be done, will. What most won’t do, we will. Anything is possible.
- Our team works best by collaboration, accountability of each individual’s responsibility and commitment to support, grow and evolve.
- Our clients’ needs are met, satisfied, and served beyond expectations.
- Our experiences will be built to be enjoyable, memorable and functional. Things that work well will convert to emotions that will be remembered
Provide client facing coordination on all aspects of projects from origination to completion:
- Coordinate and assist the sales team in drafting scope of work documentation for new opportunities
- Participate in daily stand up call with team members
- Coordinate and work with the technical team to maintain schedules for software development, and testing
- Alert clients of upcoming milestones, deliverables, and deadlines
- Assist in coordinating logistics, load-in of equipment, and scheduling of all staff for a production
- Work with internal and external employees including temporary staff and vendors to ensure the completion of projects.
- Develop Gantt charts, and manage project tickets, checklists, and deadlines to ensure all aspects of the project have been completed to client specifications and in accordance with the scope of work and contract.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Experience in a client-facing communication, both oral and written
- Strong writing and proofreading ability
- Attention to detail and the ability to self-edit
- Ability to develop timelines, milestones, and work orders
- Experience writing tickets for designers and developers
- Experience responding to clients with technical explanations
- Experience coordinating tasks, information, and timelines with internal and external resources
- Skilled in the use of G-Suite (Google) -Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Gmail, Slack, Trello
- Ability to develop, understand, follow, and enforce process
Requires some nights and weekends with optional travel.
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Philadelphia, PA 19106: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay