What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a team-oriented, results-driven business development representative to join MVP Interactive. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales opportunities. You are a self-starter, highly motivated, proven sales professional who enjoys identifying and developing new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, new contacts along with your current book of relationships. Your dynamic personality and aptitude will help reach decision-makers and support new revenue opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Originate new sales opportunities through your existing network of contacts.
- Develop new relationships by identifying and engaging high-potential leads across a variety of verticals and nurturing those leads into sales.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communication and conducting follow-ups to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Deep understanding of outbound prospecting including a high volume of outbound calling and email prospecting. Target account management, and navigating alternative lead methods such as social media, trade publications and industry networking.
- Manage and update prospective customers/contacts within CRM (Hubspot), ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and log proper documentation.
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Contribute to and execute a strategy to drive new partner acquisition.
- Grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree; Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Sports Management, Marketing or related field experience
- 3+ years of related experience in sales with a proven track record
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Capable of making a high volume of phone calls and of setting a high volume of appointments
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management
Who we are
MVP Interactive is an extended reality technology company that creates immersive experiences to amplify brands by blending real world and digital environments. We specialize in building Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality, consumer engagement experiences across sports, retail, entertainment, media, gaming, healthcare and more.
At MVP Interactive ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
- We maintain a growth mindset: What can’t be built, will. What can’t be done, will. What most won’t do, we will. Anything is possible.
- Our team works best by collaboration, accountability of each individual’s responsibility and commitment to support, grow and evolve.
- Our clients’ needs are met, satisfied, and served beyond expectations.
- Our experiences will be built to be enjoyable, memorable and functional. Things that work well will convert to emotions that will be remembered.
- A fun, fast-paced work environment
- Unlimited earning compensation with bonus opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- A generous, unlimited PTO package; including paid holidays
- Community and live events access to keep you connected
- Company-paid and voluntary benefit options
- Health Benefits and 401(k)