- We maintain a growth mindset: What can’t be built, will. What can’t be done, will. What most won’t do, we will. Anything is possible.
- Our team works best by collaboration, accountability of each individual’s responsibility and commitment to support, grow and evolve.
- Our clients’ needs are met, satisfied, and served beyond expectations.
- Our experiences will be built to be enjoyable, memorable and functional. Things that work well will convert to emotions that will be remembered
What You Will Do
- Develop new relationships by identifying and engaging high potential leads across a variety of verticals and nurturing those leads into appointments for our sales team.
- High volume calling with the end goal to set appointments for sales meetings.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Deep understanding of outbound prospecting, including script development, target account management, call coaching, email writing, and usage of social media in prospecting and securing appointments.
- Manage data for new and prospective customers within CRM (Hubspot), ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects and work with multiple sales team members to cultivate prospect lists.
- Contribute to and execute a strategy to drive new partner acquisition.
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree; Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Sports Management, Marketing or related field preferred
- 1+ years related experience in a Lead Generation / Inside Sales role preferred
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Capable of making a high volume of phone calls and of setting a high volume of appointments
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, Social Media, targeted display, mobile, and video marketing strategies
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations
- A fun, fast-paced work environment
- Unlimited earning compensation with bonus opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- A generous, unlimited PTO package; including paid holidays
- Community and live events access to keep you connected
- Company-paid and voluntary benefit options
- Health Benefits and 401(k)